Pennine Trent Limited has established itself as an Interim Management specialist in the UK delivering additional financial, commercial and operational support to existing management teams over the last 20 years.
As one of the more experienced Interim Management companies in the UK our typical Interim Management projects have included providing a specialist interim business consultant to provide:
- Cover for staff vacuums created by illness, business pressure or leavers
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Cashflow management in distressed situations
- New business start-ups
- Strategic business review assignments
- Change management
- Mentoring and development of management skills
- Strategic business planning including productions of strategic business plans, forecasts and budgets
- IT project implementation
- Recruitment of new management teams
- Benchmarking existing processes against industry / market leaders
- Improving management information systems and reports
- Project management
- Investigation work on behalf of third parties
- Supply chain review and process mapping
- Interim Director including Finance Director, Managing Director and Chief Executive
Business Consulting Agreement
For each engagement a Business Consulting Agreement is agreed from the outset with “key deliverables” determined giving each client a commitment to ensure the project completes on time and to budget.
Usually projects require immediate business consulting and typically in extremely difficult situations, which has become a Pennine Trent Limited speciality.
Role of Interim Manager
The Interim Manager usually assumes the role of Chief Executive, Finance Director or General Manager and it is essential they have the mandate to operate without stakeholder override.
The strategic appointment of an Interim Management Executive enables the client to develop a lean, highly focused core management team, safe in the knowledge that highly experienced professionals can be brought in as and when projects or issues arise.
Interim Management Advice
Can we help you?
Contact us now or submit a business inquiry online.