Pennine Trent Limited is able to offer clients a comprehensive package to successfully achieve business or commercial refinancing.
- Develop a short to medium term cash forecast to acertain precisely the amount of funding required
- Incorporate the cash forecast into fully intergrated trading projections and a balance sheet
- Write a business plan to explain where the company has been, where it is at present and future plans of growth
- Approach the appropriate lenders, which could be:
– Asset Based Funders
– Venture Capitalists
– High Worth individuals
– Government initiatives for grants and loans including Coronavirus Business Support loans
Pennine Trent Limited has excellent connections with all possible avenues for refinancing.
Usually the business refinancing process takes anything from 3 to 10 weeks but the guarantee of a successful outcome is the hard work required to produce the fully integrated business plan.
Pennine Trent Limited consultants will manage the process from start to finish and guide the client on a professional and time efficient basis.
Business Refinancing Advice
Can we help you?
Contact us now or submit a business inquiry online.